I get to talk to new people every week as a result of this business. After a while I got a real sense of who will and will not get started and how far will go to achieve their dreams. As I said in a previous blog entry there is no real secret to business, any business, it only takes desire to achieve success.
So are you involved in your business? I am amazed how many people start a business and then look to others to make it successful. The reason one out of three business fail each year is not because of demand, there will always be demand for any product. It is not because of money; you can start part time from home with many businesses. It is because the person starting the business never got involved.
Oh sure they put up the money for the marketing kit and they went through the training, but they never got involved. In the beginning I did the same thing more than once so this comes from experience.
Getting involved translates into grabbing the steering wheel, hitting the gas pedal, and never looking behind you. It means running out of gas and begging or borrowing more to get that vehicle running again. It is a no way back, I am doing this or else proposition.
No one will ever be more interested in your success than you are. Your road to success is already paved and just waiting for you to travel it. Plan on there being a few boulders and pot holes that you will have to get past because anything worth having does not come easily.
No comments:
Post a Comment