Monday, June 02, 2008

If they only knew the truth...

How many times do have you seen advertisements for the special system that is revolutionizing the way network marketing is being done claiming people fail because top leaders are teaching one thing and doing something completely different – I say Hog-wash.

Every leader knows that if you want to make big money in network marketing you have to teach a system that is 100% duplicatable. The system must be easy to use and simple enough that anyone can do it. It is absolutely against network marketing law to teach one thing and do another.

The truth is top leaders are using the same system they are teaching to build their networks but it may be a system that does not come naturally to everyone. Like person to person contact. I personally do not like using the old system that is why I developed an online education duplication system. But we absolutely teach both systems to our people and let them choose the one that works best for them. Some people love person to person direct contact and others like meeting people online.

No comments: