The 4-C’s of Inviting - Each of these principles is important in the inviting process. Don’t leave any of these steps out. If you do, your success will be compromised! Master each and every step:
Compliment with Confidence - Always open with a sincere compliment, and tie that to why you thought of them:-“John, I’ve always admired what you do, and your success, which is why I thought of you…”-“Jane, I’ve always loved your outgoing personality and I thought of you when I found this new tech…”-“Jim, your success is followed by your incredible drive and I thought of you when I saw this new tech….”If you can’t be sincere, don’t give them a compliment, or you will lose credibility with your prospect!
Create Curiosity with Confidence - Your job of inviting is to create enough curiosity to make them WANT to know more information. “What are you doing with your photographs?... Have you gone digital?... What are you doing with your digital pictures? How is that plan working for you? I can show you a plan that is easy, fun, and is also a great business opportunity. You can learn all about this at my home on Thursday night. Will you be there?” Once you have peaked their interest, don’t say anything else!
Control Yourself with Confidence - Control Yourself, Control Yourself! Make them show up for more information. You only want to create curiosity. Once you have done your job, SAY NO MORE! Because you have created curiosity, they WILL ask questions. Do not answer any questions! If you answer their questions, they will think they know, and they won’t show up! Just tell them you would rather they see “The Big Picture” before you answer any questions. This call should only be three minutes long, max. IF YOU SATISFY THEIR CURIOSITY, THEY WONT COME!
Commit with Confidence - Commit, Commit, Commit! You need to really get a strong commitment that they will attend. Your confidence will make a huge difference in their desire to actually come.-“John, I only have 10 seats for this meeting. I need to know if you are 100% there or I have to give your seat to someone else” (no one wants to lose their seat) Only 50% of those who totally commit will actually show so don’t be surprised.. The percentage only drops with those who are weak on their commitment: “I will try to come”: 25% chance. “I will probably come”: 35% chance. “I will definitely be there”: 50% chance! If they don’t show, don’t be wimpy - let them know they missed out, but that you will give them one more chance to check out PhotoMax.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment