Did you ever wonder how many people you need to contact to be successful in your business? The answer is 1,200 people on average will result in 12 executive leaders.
Before you jump ships thinking that finding 1,200 people is an insurmountable goal listen to these statistics:
- 1 out of 3 people you contact will look at your business and products
- Of the people that remain 1 out of 3 of those people will take action and get started
- Of the people that get started 1 out of 3 will stick with the business
Action equals results so keep trying. Action will result in income opportunities beyond finding executive leaders. While you are searching for the 12 best people out of a group of 1,200 you will also be finding customers and resellers.
We run into interesting people everyday. Do you make an effort to start a conversation with any of them? A simple Good Morning or Wow how about this weather is enough to establish a bond with people you run into. If the person seems open to your contact and responds in a friendly nature try to strike up a conversation. If all goes well before you part company offer a business card with a line like:
You are such a friendly person, I am expanding my business in this area and I am looking for friendly, motivated people like you. If I give you my business card can we set up a time when we can speak about this further?
If the person asks what this is about, simply let them know that you will need about 10 minutes of their time, but you dont have time right then. Then give them a closing line like I guarantee this is the most exciting thing I have ever seen, trust me if you dont feel the same way I would be very surprised
Always try to get their number and follow-up with a meeting reminder so they dont miss the meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment